Festival in the gardens of Erdőbénye.
- 15 venues over the 4 days with over 40 concerts
- 13 Erdőbénye wineries and their favourite restaurants
- Tokaji wines and foods matched to them
- Jazz, folk, world music
- Events for children, talks,thematic discussions and guided tastings
- Rowing, cycling and bird-watching tours
- Handcraft workshops, cooking course, talks and discussions about Tokaj and the wider world
- Two Countries, One Wine Region – Hungarian – Slovak Tokaj workshop / Dániel Ercsey
- The history of Tokaj from a Polish perspective / talk by Gabriel Kurczewski
Entry at the festival
Thursday 11th August: 3,000 HUF/person
Friday 12th August: 4,000 HUF/person
Saturday 13th August: 4,000 HUF/person
Sunday 14th August: 3,000 HUF/person
Weekend tickets can only be bought in advance! Maximum 3000 advance tickets are available.