A series of unique cultural, wine and local food events in the end of September in Village of Tállya.
The festival was named by Kerek-domb or “Round-hill” vineyard in Tállya. The vineyard with great past, characterized by andesite soil and wines with vigorous acidity.
- members of Historical Wine Route Association opens their mansions and gardens for festival visitors with open wine cellars and home made dishes
- theatre plays, concerts, thematic talks & programs, fun for kids, sport events
- lunch and dinner tasting of traditional zempléni dishes at Oroszlános Wine Restaurant
- crafts fair
- vineyard tours organized by Oroszlános Wine Restaurant (tours starts at 11:00 a.m and 5:30 p.m.)
- wine competition
- Kerekdomb half-marathon (#winerunner)
- Mád – Tállya run , (map of the run)
one-day ticket : 4 000 HUF / person
three-day ticket : 10 000 HUF / person
pre-sale : tixa.hu